Sunday, December 30, 2007

the bs series: part 4a


April 27th, 2007
To Whom It May Concern at Fete:


Please consider my application for your Associate Planner position in New York.

I am flexible, hard-working, and naturally maintain excellent organization, but can cloak all of this with energetic interpersonal skills. With the extensive detail that goes into social planning, I believe I can adapt quickly to the challenge. Upon graduation from the University of Pennsylvania in two weeks, I will have completed two research-heavy degrees, in Classical Studies and American History. While I can manage many individual tasks at once, I also love working with other people and contributing to a group effort. I have a relentless passion for both literature and popular culture.

I believe my experience in sales, administrative duties, and editing will help your office run smoothly, and the environment at Fete described in the job listing seems perfect for fostering creative energy. I would love to contribute to your company in any way I can. Please contact me if you need any professional references.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to further contact with you.

Sincerely,

Caroline Henley

No comments: