Thursday, December 27, 2007

And now for another one of my favorites! Crazy Train!

she being (NOT SO) Brand

-new; and you
know consequently a
little broken-in i was
extremely careful and mindful of the fact that I would have a lot to go up against.

A whole lot.

So while my hips traced the path of a hyperbolic curve, I closed my eyes and scratched the equations on my darkened eyelids. A complex enough equation complex enough to keep my attention while making it just hard enough on myself that I would momentarily forget what I was doing without forgetting what I was doing. Solve for X. Solve. For. X. Luckily, my equation was in the fourth degree, allowing opportunity for plenty of peaks and valleys and highs and lows and ups and downs and one final. big. sloping. crescendo.

I make a better feminist than mathematician.

No comments: